Scott, Rob & Greg of The Clarks
Drusky Entertainment Presents
Scott, Rob, & Greg of The Clarks
Saturday, October 23rd, 2021
Doors: 5:00PM / Show: 6:00PM
Vinoski Winery (Rostraver Twp, PA)
Minors Under 21 with Parent or Guardian
*Note: Parking fees may apply
GA Tickets include General Admission entry only. General Admission Tickets are available here!
If you are interested in having a table for the concert, you can find one under add-ons.
$125 per table – Valid for up to 4 people. Up to 2 additional seats may be purchased for $25 each. Must be purchased with admission. Up to 2 additional seats may be purchased. Please see “Add-Ons’ at the bottom of the purchase page to add an additional person. Please note: a table purchase must be made before adding additional persons. You will receive a gift card via text message the week of the show with a gift card valid for the equivalent price of your table reservation.
Specific patio tables cannot be guaranteed.
A TABLE RESERVATION IS NOT YOUR TICKET TO THE EVENT.
To best help serve our guests and create the best experience for attendees, registration for free events are Vinoski Winery are recommended, but not required for general admission. Attendees are welcomed to arrive on the day of the event, with or without a registration. If you would like to reserve a table, customers must still register.
TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND GUESTS, COVID-19 GUIDELINES WILL BE STRICTLY ENFORCED. GUIDELINES/RESTRICTIONS ARE AVAILABLE AT DRUSKYENT.COM. GUIDELINES WILL BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
AS THE COVID-19 SITUATION IMPROVES. PLEASE CHECK BACK OFTEN.
• If you are sick, running a fever, or have been exposed to COVID-19, please stay home until you are healthy
• Patrons are allowed to watch the show from their designated area (General Admission lawn or reserved seating)
• If you have purchased a General Admission ticket, you are responsible for your own seating arrangements
• If sitting on the lawn or on the Winery patios, please maintain a 6-foot distance from other parties
• Event will continue rain or shine. Patron safety is our priority, so in the event local safety officials deem it unsafe to continue to the show, we will communicate that to everyone via loudspeaker or via direct messaging on social media / email.
For the day of event:
• Tables will be available on patio and in the lawn
• Sanitizer will be used regularly on all surfaces of contact